TEG´s management has defined a Quality Policy based on the following points:
- Quality and continuous improvement require the responsibility, participation and collaboration of all TEG staff, headed for the management.
- It is imperative to have trained and motivated staff.
- To keep the Quality Management System up to date, it is necessary for everyone to commit to implementing it and improving it to prevent possible mistakes.
- Quality is oriented to customer satisfaction. We have to keep in touch with customers, listen to their needs and put all the resources and experience to provide the best solution.
- Quality requires us to maintain a continuous training to be attentive to all technological improvements and have them available.
All staff must be oriented to ACHIEVE, not only to DO.